Entrevista a Kira

Entrevista sacada del Support Official de DNR Argentina


To know about ARGENTINA?
I hope to visit the Argentina as soon as possible!


Would you like to visit?
BUENOS AIRES is a great city
Would you like to learn to dance the tango?
I'm denied to dance!! it's so hard for me!!
But i love watching people dance very good!
is a fine art but I think that must need study much,
The Tango is the dance of love.


Know words or phrases in Spanish?
Te amo!! (in Italian is Ti amo!!!)


It has a CD coming?
The first album will be called Eurovisual will come out in September!
hope that you will like it!


If re-birth, which name it would be you?
-------------
-First pet
... a red-fish ^ ^!


Which artist would you like to share a stage?
.. GazettE! and many other artist-Jrock!


What was the craziest fan made one for you?
...write my name /Kira) on her Body...in every place...in every place...she was so nice n sweety^^!



If your life is made into a film, who would you like to represent?
maybe brandon Lee in the Crow, i like his Charisma but... the revenge is not so beuty.. I like Elwood in the "Blues Brothers" film...

_________________

Followers